NOTE: Orders consigned directly to a Mexican Company must be valued under $1,000 USD.
For shipments below MXN 35,425.00 an entry fee of MXN 112.00-MXN 571.00 may be applied.
All orders require an RFC or CURP number. These are collected by our diamond and jewelry experts during the checkout process. Payment of duties and taxes can be paid to the carrier directly or through a PECA transaction. Orders may be subject to the below fees;
- Contraprestacion (Pay the pedimento): MXN 57.00
- Customs Processing Fee: MXN 287.00
- Prevalidation (by pedimento): minimum MXN 210.00 (.008 per MXN)
The following applies to shipments over MXN 35,425.00:
Shipments over MXN 35,425.00 will require the assistance of a private customs broker. Customers are responsible for seeking out and working with a private customs broker.
If you do not already have one, you must register for a tax ID. To register for a tax ID please visit the Servicio de Administración Tributaria (SAT) website. This process will take a couple of days and should be done before your order is placed. After you have received a tax ID, you must request an Import License. Please visit the Servicio de Administración Tributaria (SAT) website to apply for the Import License. Prior to delivery, the carrier will request the following documents;
- Power of Attorney (Carta Encomienda)
- Letter of No Marketing (Carta de No Comercialización)
- Value Manifestation (Manifestación de Valor)